Here is Why it Matters to Your Company or NGO.
You now have the ability to book travel online without having to compare fares, document purchases and helplessly navigate excessive fees and change orders.
Your NGO can have direct access to whatever travel you require through the Safe Harbors Travel Group/Concur Preferred Network.
Now, at your disposal:
- 85 partner travel companies in over 75 countries.
- Within those countries, over 3,500 offices. Established companies, partners, that know what they’re doing.
- Within those offices, over 16,000 employees. Top tier travel professionals.
- Direct benefits of proactive globalization through conferences, media events, task forces, development of standards & process guides, and industry studies.
- Diverse technologies based on the partner companies and regions, integrated in a powerful platform to support you.
- Seamless integration of extensive categories of travel data. There is not a cost, rental, fee or other travel expense that will go unnoticed.
For more information, contact Pat Rose, Director, Business Development. You can email him here or call him at 877.860.8112.